McGraw-Hill Education is a digital learning company that draws on its more than 100 years of educational expertise to offer solutions which improve learning outcomes around the world. McGraw-Hill Education is the adaptive education technology leader with the vision for creating a highly personalized learning experience that prepares students of all ages for the world that awaits. The Company has offices across North America, India, China, Europe, the Middle East and South America, and makes its learning solutions available in more than 65 languages. For additional information, visit www.mheducation.com .|
The Manager of User Services will be tasked with to develop and execute customer programs designed to enhance customer experience, interaction and usage of MHP digital products. The role will be consistently focused on customer interaction to optimize usage and enhance long-term customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Customer value: Conduct primarily web-based, with some in-person, training to promote product features and functionality to the user community; identify customer-specific training needs to drive quality of user experience and overall usage.
- Analysis: Work with group analyst to monitor usage and identify key metrics for follow up and customer support; identify risk areas and maximize renewal opportunities with proactive targeted customer engagement; develop focused customer outreach initiatives around key product features.
- Communication/Sales: Work with data analyst to identify up-sell opportunities as well as 'risk' accounts that have not optimized usage potential; align with account managers to identify key opportunities and leads for up-selling.
- Communication/Customer: Consult with customer contacts on how to best reach the end-users and determine optimal training programs; engage customers to ensure key product features are enabled, well-advertised, leveraged and solving customer needs.
- Product promotion: provide relevant customer feedback to editorial and marketing that may further drive engagement and usage as well as usage patterns that would benefit from additional promotion or support; leverage marketing outreach campaigns to engage customers on key product features and benefits; develop and administer customer satisfaction surveys
- Technical Acumen: must be able to effectively communicate unique selling features and product functionality to ensure proper staff and end user (customer) product usage.
- Presenter: Training will involve both the standard overview of each product, but will also require the skill of a presenter to understand his or her audience and direct the training to meet the needs of those specific end-users.
- Liaison: The Manager of User Services will need to understand many facets of the business in his or her coordination between Sales, Marketing and Editorial in developing appropriate programs to drive user engagement and product feature promotion as well as determine relevant feedback and the best way to relay that back to the specific department.
- Project Manager: Along with the Digital Analyst, the Manager of User Services will need to design, implement and roll-out appropriate customer programs. There will be many details and multiple departments involved in each, requiring cohesive coordination among the groups and a superior attention to detail.
- Candidates must have experience in a customer-facing (business-to-business) role
- Candidates must have experience in training, communications and/or direct marketing
- Candidates should have excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Ability to travel up to 30% across the US and Canada
- Bachelor's degree
- Masters degree in Library and Information Science (MLIS or MLS)
- Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant, or other health sciences degree
- Experience in the medical or technical marketplace an asset
- Experience in the hospital, higher education and/or federal government fields highly desired
McGraw-Hill Education is an equal opportunity employer. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. For special accommodation due to disability, please email webmaster -at- mcgraw-hill.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate individual.